RAM70AX- Air-Powered Tamping Rammers
• Examples of applications where an air-powered rammer would be desirable:
- Inside of buildings where engine exhaust will be a problem
- Down in deep trenches where engine exhaust can accumulate
- Use in oil refineries and mining where spark-operated equipment may not be desirable.
- Use in place of an electric rammer and not worry about electric cable length or voltage line loss and much safer!
• To service between uses requires only a quick wash and checking of the rammer bottom oil reservoir - that's it!
• No engine to service which also eliminates many of your typical rammer service issues.
|Machine Dimension – L x W x H (mm)||770 X 410 X 1,067|
|Shoe Size – L x W (mm)||335 x 285|
|Operating Weight (kg)||78|
|Impact Force – kgf (kN)||1,600 (16)|
|Blows Per Minute||630- 680|
|Compaction Area (m²/h)||300|
|Air Consumption||60 cfm|
Looking for an alternative power source to operate your rammers? Hoppt provides the solution with our air motor-powered rammers. Perfect for those applications where a spark-operated motor is not desirable and it provides a clean low-maintenance version of one of a construction site's staple pieces of equipment. Requiring only 60 CFM of air the air-powered rammer can operate easily off of your job site air compressor.