What Information About You Is Collected and Stored?
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US.
You undertake to treat your Uni-Corp (Singapore) username, password, payment and order details confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED.
In order to analyse and improve hoppt.com and your shopping experience, we automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit this Web Site. For example, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this Web Site. We also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage.
INFORMATION COLLECTED USING COOKIES.
You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We may also collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources, to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Information Collected From Minors
Customer must be at least 18 years old or under the supervision of your parents or legal guardians to access our website.
If you are under the age of 18, you should use this Web Site only with the involvement or supervision of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us. In the event Uni-Corp (Singapore) becomes aware that the person submitting the information is below the age of 18, we will immediately proceed to delete this information.
We shall not be in any way liable or responsible to any person for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever caused in the event any personal information is inadvertently collected from any person under the age of 18 arising out of or in relation to the use of this Web Site.
Use of Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes.
- To register and manage your account, where you have registered an account with us;
- To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
- To process your orders, contact you concerning the status of an order, answer any of your questions, or otherwise contact you when necessary;
- To contact you about upcoming sales, promotions, and product information;
- To invite you to participate in contests and other promotions;
- To help us learn more about our site visitors and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To personalise web content and advertising based on your characteristics or preferences
- To address problems with the Web Site, our business or our products and services and to protect the security of the Web Site and our business;
- To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers from our partners;
- To invite you to participate in market research and surveys; and
- To otherwise to promote our Web Site and our businesses.
With Whom Do We Share Information?
We do not share with others any personal information that you provide to us through this Web Site, except as described below.
- Third party services. We may engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. We may provide personal information to these third parties, but we authorize them to use this information only in connection with the services they perform. Examples of these services include marketing and promotional material distribution, email messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check, address check, web site evaluation, data storage, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing or disposal.
- Where required by law or necessary. We may release personal information if we believe in good faith that: the law or legal process requires it; we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency; or such release is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Uni-Corp (Singapore) or any of our affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
- Marketing partners. We may share non-personal information with our marketing partners, advertisers and others from time to time. Examples of such non-personal information include the number of users who visited this Web Site during a specific time period. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
Our Web Site, including any other web sites, products, services or mobile applications operated by us may, from time to time, contain links to external web sites. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these external sites, as we are not responsible for the policies or content of such sites.
What Steps Are Taken To Keep Personal Information Secure?
We make a strong commitment to keeping your personal information secure. We use various security measures, including encryption and authentication tools to protect the personal information received from you. However, please note that no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Transfer of personal information overseas
As the Internet is a global environment, collecting and processing personal information may involve the transmission of this data internationally, including outside the country where you are located. If you are located in a country with data protection law or privacy law, we may transfer your personal information to countries that may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information as the one in which you reside. By giving your personal information to us or communicating electronically with us, you therefore acknowledge and agree to these transfers and for your personal information to be processed in this way.
You may visit our Platform (As described in the Terms & Conditions) and explore it without having to provide any personal information. During your visit to our site, your identity will be maintained and we will not be able to identify you unless you have an account on our site and login using your username and password.
Objection and Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection towards our continual use and/or disclosure for any of the purposes listed here at any time by contacting us at cesales[at]hoppt[dot]com.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, please contact us at cesales[at]hoppt[dot]com.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection or choose to withdraw your consent towards our usage of your personal data; we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you.
We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.