CPT90AX - Air-Powered Forward Plate Compactors
• Examples of applications where an air-powered rammer would be desirable:
- Inside of buildings where engine exhaust will be a problem
- Use in oil refineries and mining where spark-operated equipment may not be desirable
- Take advantage of the air compressors on your job and not have to stop and refuel.
• To service between users requires only clean-up and occasional checking of the vibratory eccentric oil reservoir - that's it! The air motor eliminates many of your typical plate service issues.
|Machine Dimension – L x W x H (mm)||819 x 500 x 1,022|
|Plate Size - L x W (mm)||590 x 480|
|Operating Weight (kg)||95|
|Centrifugal Force – kgf (kN)||1,560 (15.3)|
|Vibration Frequency – Hz (vpm)||97 (5,820)|
|Maximum Gradeability - (°)||20|
|Maximum Working Speed (m/min)||25|
|Compaction Area (m²/h)||620 - 700|
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||6|
Hoppt announces our air motor-powered vibratory plates. There is an increasing need for alternative power for gasoline and diesel equipment. Gasoline engines emit dangerous fumes that could jeopardize the health of the equipment operator. Hoppt's air motor-powered vibratory plates are perfect for those applications where an internal combustion engine is not desirable and it provides a clean low-maintenance power trowel. There is no regular servicing required of the air motor and requires only 60 CFM of air from your job site air compressor.