HSCC6.0 - Soft Concrete Cutters
Features and Benefits:
• Complete with blade and skid plate
• Folding handle to reduce space during transportation
• Easy access to blade shaft spanners
• Low noise blade housing
• Long working life
• Robust frame construction
• Use HOPPT® HSCC6.0 to cut at an early stage - within the first one to two hours of finishing and before final setting, before the stresses start to relief themselves via random cracks.
• Since random-cracking risk is reduced, the working process is shortened.
• Time and cost are saved
|Machine Dimension – L x W x H (mm)||1,125 x 490 x 947|
|Operating Weight (kg)||35|
|Max Cutting Depth - (mm)||50|
|Cutting Width - (mm)||2.4|
|Blade Size - (mm)||150|
|Engine Options||Honda GX120 2.6kW (3.5hp)
Robin EX13 3.2kW (4.3hp)
HOPPT® Soft Concrete Cutter is designed to provide control for random cracking of concrete slabs. The machine allows the saw cut to be done while the concrete is still "green". The cutter should be used as soon as the concrete can support the weight of the user and machine without leaving any marks or damage to the concrete surface. Usually within one to two hours of finishing and before final setting.